JOB TITLE: Telephony Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Director
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt – Full-Time
This position provides primary support for the Cisco Telephony environment and mobility devices. The objective for this role is to continue the 100% uptime and stability of the telephony system with superb customer satisfaction. The portfolio includes the following systems:
- Cisco UCM Call Manager
- Cisco Unity Voicemail
- Cisco UCCX Call Center
- Cisco Presence Jabber
- Calabrio Call Recording
- Informacast Paging
- Verizon and ATT mobility
- Active Sync and GOOD for Enterprise
- Cisco Unified CCX Editor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Moves, add, changes for telephones and fax lines
- Operational status daily report
- Grievance Call Detail reports adhoc
- Design, Develop and maintain Cisco Call Center scripts for IVR routing
- Weekly CDR reports
- Monthly call volume reports
- Patches & Maintenance for VM and Cisco Telephony
- Support for all telephony systems
- Work with Telecom vendors to ensure required service levels.
- Maintain operational documentation of all Telecom processes such as Moves, Adds, Changes, Telecommuter configuration, Call Center Script and call routing etc
- Meet with users to determine project requirements, as assigned
- Develop and maintain periodic project planning documentation and status reports
- Help Desk calls for telephone range from 80-100 per month
This position works closely with clients and IT senior staff in order to map and support the business telephony needs.
This position is responsible for developing, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating best practices and technology standards across the organization.
This position is required to comply with all regulatory guidelines and laws, such as HIPAA/HITECH.
- College degree required
- 10+ years of experience in the field or in related areas.
- Certification Required: CCNA/CCNP Voice or CCNA/CCNP Collaboration
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.