VB.net Developer – Midtown, NYC
Updated on May 25, 2017
Job Responsibilities: Candidate must have 5+years of practical experience in VB/VB .Net programming. MS certifications leading to MCSD, MCPD or MCAD are desirable.
- Candidate must have experience working on projects that were large and complex requiring an understanding of the overall project as well as the candidate’s specific tasks. In addition the candidate has done coordination with other team members on the project.
- Candidate must have excellent Unit and System testing skills as well as online transactional processing experience
- Candidate must have practical experience with the entire Development Project Life Cycle.
- Candidate must have practical experience in application design.
- Candidate must be a Team player
- Candidate must be able to put in overtime when required.
- Candidate must be success oriented, focused on delivering solutions and interested in understanding and learning the business environment for which solutions are being delivered.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.